Find a service

T. 0114 276 5555

Does your charity need help with a lease?

Whether you are looking at a lease for your charity’s offices or shops or for more specialist premises like schools, residential centres or specialist care premises, we can help you negotiate the best possible terms with your new landlord.

If you are looking to lease any property owned by your charity to a new tenant, we can help you draft a lease that will protect your best interests.

When the time comes for you to move on, we can advise you on how to exercise any break options within your leases and make sure that you and your tenants or landlords part on the best possible terms.

At the point your lease expires we will help you deal with issues regarding the decoration or repair of the property in question so that, if it’s your property, you can begin work on finding a new tenant or, if you were the tenant, that your landlord doesn’t impose any unnecessary financial penalties.

Key Individuals

Position: Partner
T: 0114 2521468
Position: Partner
T: 0114 2521440
Position: Partner
Sec: 01302 308679
T: 01302 380218
Position: Partner
T: 0114 2521419
Position: Consultant
Sec: 0113 399 3462
T: 0113 3993404
Position: Consultant
T: 0114 2521421

Get in Touch