Find a service

T. 0114 276 5555

Does your charity need help with a property-based dispute?

Whether your dispute has arisen as a result of difficulties with one of your charity’s tenants or with the landlord of a property your charity leases, we can help you.

If you need to move on for whatever reason we can advise you on how to exercise any break options within your leases so you vacate your properties when you need to and in compliance with the terms of the lease.

If you are the tenant, your landlord must meet the terms set out in your lease. If they do not and this leads to a dispute, we will do everything we can to make sure you and your charity receive the agreed levels of service and support.

We can also advise you on statutory compliance for landlords, an area where all too often charities – as landlords – find themselves exposed.

Key Individuals

Position: Partner
T: 0114 2521468
Position: Partner
T: 0114 2521440
Position: Partner
Sec: 01302 308679
T: 01302 380218
Position: Partner
T: 0114 2521419
Position: Consultant
Sec: 0113 399 3462
T: 0113 3993404
Position: Consultant
T: 0114 2521421

Get in Touch